Assisted Living: Comprehensive support – if and when you need it
You want your loved ones to be happy and healthy, safe and secure – not just today, but every day forward. So when it comes to making decisions about where or how they live, it’s important to find a place that meets your loved ones’ evolving needs and empowers them to live life well in body, mind and spirit.
Applewood, a continuing care community part of the CentraState Healthcare System in Freehold, New Jersey, provides the perfect solution for seniors who enjoy their independence but need help with daily activities. Our Assisted Living Facility provides assistance with dressing, bathing and keeping track of medications in the comfort and privacy of home, without all of the responsibilities. Applewood residents enjoy the companionship of neighbors and staff, along with the security of knowing that help is available around the clock if needed. General services include assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), the coordination of health care services, and the close monitoring of resident health, safety, and well-being. Through dedication, experience, and a refined approach, Applewood’s assisted living services redefine the standards of excellence in assisted living for seniors.
Assisted Living Services in Freehold, New Jersey
Assisted living services at Applewood includes a variety of services to help ensure that each resident receives the personalized attention and support that they need. Our assisted living facility in New Jersey offers seniors the following services and more:
- A private and comfortable studio apartment with bath, kitchen, plenty of storage and an independently-operated thermostat to make sure you or your loved one are always comfortable
- All apartments are located in the same building as the Applewood Promenade with an ATM, mailroom, convenience store and hair and nail salon
- Ready access to a host of life and activities in Monmouth County, including historical sites, shopping centers, farmer markets, and more.
- All utilities including electricity, heat, air conditioning and water
- In-room cable television and telephone available
- Maintenance including lawn and landscaping, snow removal, home and appliance repairs and weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Around-the-Clock Assistance
- Medication management
- 24-hour security and a continuously monitored emergency response system
- Staff on-call 24 hours a day, including a nurse, security officer, maintenance personnel, and desk clerk
Do you have questions about assisted living or our services? Reach out to our knowledgeable staff to learn more. Just contact us!